Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Abhay <ab...@math.net> on 2006/02/23 20:37:58 UTC

Rolling over to another file when the log is full

Hi,

I have a requirement, wherein i need to roll over to another file when my log
is full.

Example : sco.log
 If this file is full, i should'nt loose the logs, i want to keep the history
of logs

Re: Rolling over to another file when the log is full

Posted by Javier Gonzalez <ja...@gmail.com>.
Use a rolling file appender instead of a normal file appender.

On 2/23/06, Abhay <ab...@math.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a requirement, wherein i need to roll over to another file when my
> log
> is full.
>
> Example : sco.log
> If this file is full, i should'nt loose the logs, i want to keep the
> history
> of logs

Javier González Nicolini