Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Saïd Radhouani <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/31 02:36:53 UTC

Add me to the Solr ContributorsGroup

Hi - I'd appreciate if you could add me to the Contributor Group. Here are
my account info :

- Name: Saïd Radhouani
- User name: radhouani
- email: said.radhouani@gmail.com

Thanks,
-Saïd

Re: Add me to the Solr ContributorsGroup

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Done

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 3/3/2016 12:17 PM, Saïd Radhouani wrote:
> Actually, I just found my username in the list of names (
> https://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContributorsGroup), however, when I wanted to
> create my own page or change an existing one, I got the  message: "You are
> not allowed to edit this page".

What is the URL of the page you are trying to edit?

If it is on the Confluence wiki (Solr Reference Guide), only committers
on the project have edit rights.  This is because the reference guide is
compiled into actual PDF documentation that becomes an official Apache
Solr release artifact.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Add me to the Solr ContributorsGroup

Posted by Saïd Radhouani <sa...@gmail.com>.
Actually, I just found my username in the list of names (
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContributorsGroup), however, when I wanted to
create my own page or change an existing one, I got the  message: "You are
not allowed to edit this page".

Thank you in advance for your collaboration,
-SR

Posted by Saïd Radhouani <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Saïd:

Do you want to ability to edit the Wiki or add code? If the former, we
can add you immediately. The latter is a somewhat longer process you
can start by contributing to the codebase, see:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute. Note for
adding/commenting on JIRAs, all that's necessary is for you to create
a login.

Best,
Erick

Posted by Saïd Radhouani <sa...@gmail.com>.