Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> on 2014/06/12 03:39:02 UTC

Releasing 3.2.2

I'm going to look at a couple more issues, but I'm done processing all the pull requests and I will look at cutting a release over the weekend.

Thanks to all of those who contributed pull requests for core! The highest level of participation I've seen in a long time.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

-- Thoreau

Re: Releasing 3.2.2

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.
Ok, fixed a few more things over the weekend and I think all is good.

If no other problems surface I'll stage it tomorrow morning (EDT).

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

Re: Releasing 3.2.2

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Re: Releasing 3.2.2

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.

Re: Releasing 3.2.2

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.

Re: Releasing 3.2.2

Posted by Michael-O <19...@gmx.net>.

Re: Releasing 3.2.2

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.
The last thing I'll do is sift through JIRA to find things related to Aether and attempt to upgrade the Aether 1.0 over the weekend.

On Jun 11, 2014, at 9:39 PM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> wrote:

> I'm going to look at a couple more issues, but I'm done processing all the pull requests and I will look at cutting a release over the weekend.
>
> Thanks to all of those who contributed pull requests for core! The highest level of participation I've seen in a long time.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

> Jason van Zyl
> Founder,  Apache Maven
> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
> http://twitter.com/takari_io
>
> happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will
> elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come
> and sit softly on your shoulder ...
>
> -- Thoreau

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're talking about.

 -- John von Neumann

Re: Releasing 3.2.2

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.
On 12 Jun 2014, at 13:39, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> I'm going to look at a couple more issues, but I'm done processing all
> the pull requests and I will look at cutting a release over the
> weekend.

+1

> Thanks to all of those who contributed pull requests for core! The
> highest level of participation I've seen in a long time.

+100!

So good to see some life in Maven for a change. Bring it on!

Mark