Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@red-bean.com> on 2008/09/03 15:09:42 UTC

unsubscription problems (was: Subversion 1.5.2 Win32 Installer Released)

Ralf Kühnbaum-Grashorn <ra...@kuehnbaum.de> writes:
> Me too, several times. Now I have a shortcut to filter subversion
> messages into trash.

(Sorry for accidentally moderating these through, everyone.)

I've unsubscribed Lori and Ralf now.  If anyone else is having trouble
unsubscribing from a list, please email me, telling me the email address
you're subscribed under and the name of the list(s), and I'll take care
of it.

-Karl  (one of the moderators)