Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Harvey Saayman <Ha...@lavabit.com> on 2008/04/29 07:01:44 UTC

How do i move my repository to a new pc?

Hey guys, im new to this mail list

ive been using svn since january this year, the server i have my repository on is going to be formatted later this week.

how do i put the repository back on it (re register it as a repository) after its been formatted?

thanx alot, Harvey Saayman

Re: How do i move my repository to a new pc?

Posted by Bogdan Cristea <cr...@gmail.com>.
Use 'svnadmin dump' and 'svnadmin load'

--
Bogdan Cristea

Re: How do i move my repository to a new pc?

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.reposadmin.maint.html#svn.reposadmin.maint.migrate