Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wilhelm Colln <wc...@interaccess.com.pe> on 2003/03/10 18:17:07 UTC

Please sign emergency petition to the U.N.

Dear friend, I'm hoping you can join me on an emergency petition
from citizens around the world to the U.N. Security Council.

The petition's going to be delivered to the 15 member states
of the Security Council on MONDAY, MARCH 10.

If hundreds of thousands of us sign, it could be an enormously
important and powerful message -- people from all over the world
joining in a single call for a peaceful solution.

But we really need everyone who agrees to sign up today.
You can do so easily and quickly at: http://www.moveon.org/emergency/
<http://www.moveon.org/emergency/>

The stakes couldn't really be much higher.
A war with Iraq could kill tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians and
inflame the Middle East.
According to current plans, it would require an American occupation of
the country for years to come.
And it could escalate in ways that are horrifying to imagine.
We can help to stop this tragedy from unfolding.

But we need to speak together, and we need to do so now.
Let's show the Security Council what world citizens think.

Thank you,
Wilhelm Cölln

Re: Please sign emergency petition to the U.N.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Wilhelm Colln wrote:

> Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:17:07 -0500
> From: Wilhelm Colln <wc...@interaccess.com.pe>
> Subject: Please sign emergency petition to the U.N.

This kind of thing is totally off topic for TOMCAT-USER and is an
unacceptable use of this mailing list.  There are plenty of forums for
this sort of discussion -- please take it elsewhere.

Craig McClanahan

Re: Please sign emergency petition to the U.N.

Posted by Steven Shand <st...@intrallect.com>.
Can we please drop this. It's gone from one annoying message in my
mailbox, to 14, complete with smartass replies.

And now it's 15.....

Re: Please sign emergency petition to the U.N.

Posted by Georges Roux <ge...@pacageek.org>.
To disarm SadamHussein, spamming my mailbox is not necessary.

Thank you

Posted by Felipe Schnack <fe...@ritterdosreis.br>.
  I think is enough of this discussion... this isn`t a political mailing list
and the pro-war can continue with this argument while the anti-war can
continue saying that there aren`t any proof that theses weapons exist. No one
is right or wrong, as in any war... is just a matter of point of view. And I
want to talk about tomcat here.

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas
felipes@ritterdosreis.br
Cel.: (51)91287530
Linux Counter #281893

Faculdade Ritter dos Reis
www.ritterdosreis.br
Fone/Fax.: (51)32303328

Posted by Kaustuv Sharma <sk...@neline.com>.
What is the meaning of this?...pls don't send such mails to this
forum...you want to further your cause go elsewhere.

Wilhelm Colln wrote:

> Dear friend, I'm hoping you can join me on an emergency petition
> from citizens around the world to the U.N. Security Council.
>
> The petition's going to be delivered to the 15 member states
> of the Security Council on MONDAY, MARCH 10.
>
> If hundreds of thousands of us sign, it could be an enormously
> important and powerful message -- people from all over the world
> joining in a single call for a peaceful solution.
>
> But we really need everyone who agrees to sign up today.
> You can do so easily and quickly at: http://www.moveon.org/emergency/
> <http://www.moveon.org/emergency/>
>
> The stakes couldn't really be much higher.
> A war with Iraq could kill tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians and
> inflame the Middle East.
> According to current plans, it would require an American occupation of
> the country for years to come.
> And it could escalate in ways that are horrifying to imagine.
> We can help to stop this tragedy from unfolding.
>
> But we need to speak together, and we need to do so now.
> Let's show the Security Council what world citizens think.
>
> Thank you,
> Wilhelm Cölln

Kaustuv Sharma,
S.S.NetCom Pvt. Ltd.
Ph: +91-0364-2223741
skaustuva@neline.com

Visit us at: www.ssnetcom.com

RE: Please sign emergency petition to the U.N.

Posted by Charlie Barker <Ch...@RedlineSoftware.co.uk>.
Suck on my fat one monkey boy!!!

Posted by Mike Jackson <mj...@cdi-hq.com>.
Who are you and why are you sending me this.  I do not agree with this
petition.  I support war with Iraq, whatever it takes.  But that's just my
option.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson