Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Chathura Herath <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/06/14 06:05:15 UTC

Axis2 and wooden

Hi,

This is my idea of how the Axis2 and wooden integration. We already have a
Component model (WOM) in Axis2 which is WSDL 2.0 compliant and we are ready
to throw it away and get Axis2 to work on wooden. But the support for WSDL
1.1 is an absolute necessity. Currently what we do in Axis2 is that get the
wsdl4j to parse the WSDL (1.1) file and build a WOM out of it (Note: The WOM
is a WSDL 2.0 compliant model and we do some work to make it happen even in
the absence of constructs like Message 2.0.). Think our concentration will
be to do a WSDL2.0 TO Wooden builder. If we can have a WSDL1.1 TO Wooden
builder too then I can strip away WOM and get Axis2 to work on wooden
directly. That would be best case for Axis2.

Lawrence, I ll have a look at what's checked in to get an idea of how I can
be of help. I would like to know the view of the team to the WSDL1.1 TO
Wooden builder

Chathura

  _____