Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Harris <dh...@drh.net> on 1999/05/31 06:23:23 UTC

Setting parameters from config file

I'd like to be able to define parameters for <IfDefine> directives with a
directive inside a configuration file.. not just the -D flag from the
command line. I've looked around in the documentation and I don't see any
way to do this. Am I missing it somewhere?

If this feature is not in Apache, I think it would be a valuable one to add.

(Just one note to anyone who implements this: RSE has already used the
directive name "define" with some EAPI module that I got with mod_ssl.)

 - David Harris
   Principal Engineer, DRH Internet Services

Re: Setting parameters from config file

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>.
Yes, Dean, you are allowed to say that.  =)

	Brian

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.