Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tobb <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/08 12:42:16 UTC

ActiveMQ Web Console - retry button

Hi,

I recently upgraded ActiveMQ from version 5.3.0 to version 5.6.0. In the web
console of version 5.3.0 there was a button saying "Retry" for the DLQs. In
5.6.0, there is no such button. I would really like to get this back, since
I have a lot of queues with long names, and the dropdown list for moving a
message is basically useless due to this.

Is there some configuration that I could do to get the retry-button back, or
has it been completely removed?

-Tobb

Re: ActiveMQ Web Console - retry button

Posted by Tobb <to...@gmail.com>.
Jira issue created:

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4174>

Re: ActiveMQ Web Console - retry button

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
I'd recommend opening a Jira issue and attaching a patch file for the
latest code in trunk so someone can review it and decide if it should go
into the code-base.  Perhaps add some screenshots etc.

Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/