Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by ELAINE MURSZEWSKI <sa...@aol.com.INVALID> on 2022/01/09 15:27:14 UTC

Is there a translation feature?

I would like to translate a text document from Spanish to English.  Is there a feature for this?  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Background:  I'm a crocheter and found a pattern on you tube but the author only speaks Spanish and the audio is on the side screen.  I copied the Spanish directions and pasted them into a text document.  Now I want to translate to English.
Thank you in advance!Elaine

The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses. ~~ Napoleon Hill

Re: Is there a translation feature?

Posted by Herbert BRUDER <mo...@gmail.com>.
hello
go to
translate.google.com

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 15:59:57 +0000 (UTC)
ELAINE MURSZEWSKI <sa...@aol.com.INVALID> wrote:

> Thank you so much!  I couldn't remember the url for translate!  You've made my day complete!
>
> The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses. ~~ Napoleon Hill

A different translator application, which some find better, is at

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Rory

--
Rory O'Farrell