Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Jeffrey <ye...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/12 19:19:58 UTC

SXSSFWorkbook problem - Excel found unreadable content

I have an existing workbook that acts as template. I tried to update
 a cell value in an existing row, meaning the adjacent cell has a value.
The problem is that after the file is created and I open it,
I get the  following error:
"Excel found unreadable content in...."

I assume the reason is SXSSFWorkbook only handles writing
and if a row exists it cant update the contents of the row,
which would entail reading and then writing -
is this correct or am I experiencing a bug?

Thanks