Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Warwick Burrows <wa...@e2open.com> on 2004/08/11 00:37:31 UTC

2.1 beta run against the test suite?

Hi guys,

Great work on getting out the beta release!  I look forward to integrating
it and trying it out. Particularly James work with cache notifications in
clustered mode.

I'm wondering how the 2.1 beta ran against the testsuite you have in CVS?  I
didn't see any release notes in the News section of the web site so I gather
that the test suite ran successfully??

Also, there was mention that the testsuite would be getting some updates as
well around this time. Have they been completed?  Can I pull down a new
testsuite or should I wait for the updates to be completed?

Thanks,
Warwick

Re: 2.1 beta run against the test suite?

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@zeigermann.de>.
The testsuite has been run. There was I thread in the dev list, I had 3
errors (of more than 200 cases), but those were the new cases. Stefan
had none as the new ones needed authentication to be turned on which I
had not.

Oliver