Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/01 10:02:12 UTC

Re: Restarting development

Hi Dmitriy,

I have written a basic git workflow [1]. It may need some tweaking
since we moved to git recently.

Unfortunately, it's not easy for us to accept github pull requests
since we're not able to close them (not admins on the project). :( We
should investigate what our options are there.

Also you can have a look at the rest of the wiki [2]. And there's some
stuff on contributions on the web site [3]. I'm working to incorporate
as much as possible in the web site for the next release so wiki will
be more for internal procedures, and the web site for anything which
is interesting for our users.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4php/Contributing
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4php/
[3] http://logging.apache.org/log4php/contributingpatches.html

So that's a place to start. Since we haven't done much work since
switching to git, and now starting 3.0 development, some of those
documents are outdated will need to be rewritten (e.g. code style
guide). If you find any errors, patches are welcome. :-)

Regards,
Ivan