Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca> on 2003/02/19 18:28:00 UTC

[VOTE] nominate Michael Becke as a committer

Mike Becke has been an active contributor for many months.  He has
worked on a diverse range of problems with high quality results.  He has
been consistant, reliable, helpful and open to ideas and criticism.

There are many excellent contributors to HttpClient, but at this time I
would like to nominate Michael Becke to be a committer to HttpClient.

Please Vote:
+1   yes
+/-0 obstain
-1   no

Re: [VOTE] nominate Michael Becke as a committer

Posted by Ortwin Glück <or...@nose.ch>.
+1

I do fully support Jeff's words!

Ortwin Glück