Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Luca Lucchesi <sh...@hotmail.it> on 2007/03/08 01:38:11 UTC

MySQL user_prefs

Hi.

I'm trying to setup Spamassassin to use user_prefs from MySQL for a
Qmail/Vpopmail installation.
I addedd this in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf:

user_scores_dsn                 DBI:mysql:spamassassin:localhost
user_scores_sql_username        spamassassin
user_scores_sql_password        spampass

And in /etc/default/spamassassin:

OPTIONS="--max-children 5 --helper-home-dir -q -x -v"

Now spamd is running as "/usr/sbin/spamd --max-children 5 --helper-home-dir
-q -x -v -d --pidfile=/var/run/spamd.pid".

But if I try "cat sample-spam.txt | spamc", i don't see the "retrieving
prefs for <username> from SQL server" message, so I think MySQL user_prefs
are not used.

Is it possible to store vpopmail's user_prefs in MySQL? I wish to have
"local.cf" configurations used by default, and MySQL for the preferences of
the user which are in the database.

Anyone could help me, please?

Thank you very much and goodbye!
Luca.

Ogni ricerca da questo sito, una donazione per i bambini rifugiati
http://click4thecause.live.com/Search/Charity/Default.aspx?locale=it-it