Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Verizon Online Abuse <ab...@verizon.net> on 2003/10/09 16:18:12 UTC

RE: [OT] but IMPORTANT (KMM706841I7211L0KM)

Thank you for writing.

We appreciate your help in fighting unsolicited e-mail, however, we are
unable to investigate this issue without the full email headers of the
email message.  Please reference the help section of your email client
in order to determine how to access the full headers of an email message
you have received. Alternatively, you may find this webpage beneficial:

http://www2.verizon.net/announcements/spam.asp#from

When forwarding e-mail, it strips the "full headers" of the email
message, which we must have to positively identify the sender of the
unwanted e-mail.

Be assured that unsolicited email causes major problems for Internet
Service Providers such as Verizon Online, and Verizon Online wants to
take action against offenders.

However, without the proper documentation, we cannot positively identify
the sender. Therefore, please view the link above and submit your e-mail
again to abuse@verizon.net as an attachment or with the full headers,
which can be copied and pasted into your e-mail to us once you have
accessed the full headers.

Sincerely,

Verizon Internet Services Abuse
http://www2.verizon.net/policies
abuse@verizon.net

Original Message Follows:
Forbid independent development of innovative software-based solutions...

So you might only be able to code for someone else?!

That does not sound good...