Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Web Man <rd...@nortel.com> on 2008/04/04 01:10:18 UTC

Interceptors

I have created an interceptor (AbstractPhaseInterceptor) that is used by two
Web services.  One of the functions of the interceptor is to intercept
faults from outbound requests to a third web service when the third service
is not available.  When one service runs it all functions correctly but when
two are running the exceptions are dumped to the log as if the interceptor
was not there.  Since this is a polling application the exception can be
annoying.

Re: Interceptors

Posted by Web Man <rd...@nortel.com>.

I have two WS (WS1 and WS2) running on a Jboss server.  They have nothing to
do with each other except that they use CXF.  WS2 has a CXF client built in
(WSDL2Java) that makes periodic calls to the third WS3.  When WS3 is not
there, the following errors appear in the log.  I have removed all inbound
and outbound logging interceptors in the SrpingBeans.xml for WS1 ad WS2.
When WS1 is not running there are no errors generated.

10:12:52,635 ERROR [STDERR] Apr 4, 2008 10:12:52 AM
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSende
rInterceptor.java:64)

Re: Interceptors

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.