Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sergarci <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/16 14:11:41 UTC

Package Camel application for running in weblogic

Hi!

I need to package my camel application (built with Maven camel 2.13.1 and
Srping using Spring DSL).
This application was suposed to be standalone but now I need to run in a
Weblogic server.

I there any tutorial or known example to package it into a ear and deploy it
in weblogic? I'm lost at that point.

Thanks everyone!

Re: Package Camel application for running in weblogic

Posted by sergarci <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks I'll take your advise :)

Re: Package Camel application for running in weblogic

Posted by pbarama <pr...@gmail.com>.
War approach works fine with Weblogic 12C.
Understood weblogic 12c Supports OSGI out of box.
Wondering how we get the modularity of OSGI, if we bundle all dependencies
inside of the war file.

Please clarify.

Thanks,
Praveen.

Re: Package Camel application for running in weblogic

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I would try with just plain WAR files and deploy your app as that in WebLogic.
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-on-using-camel-in-a-web-application.html

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 2:11 PM, sergarci <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I need to package my camel application (built with Maven camel 2.13.1 and
> Srping using Spring DSL).
> This application was suposed to be standalone but now I need to run in a
> Weblogic server.
>
> I there any tutorial or known example to package it into a ear and deploy it
> in weblogic? I'm lost at that point.
>
> Thanks everyone!

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.