Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/01 03:37:59 UTC

Re: Adding xsi namespace to Soap Envelope

Hi,

I'm sorry I misunderstand your requirement.
Your original requirement is adding extra namespace  for the client
request soap message generated by SOAPUI, right? As your client side
is SOAPUI, it has nothing to do with cxf, so cxf interceptors can't
take effect anyway.

The interceptor way we discussed here is only applicable if you use
cxf client to send out soap message.

In SOAPUI, I think you can alway manually edit the request soap
message based on the default one generated from wsdl, so that you get
changes to add extra namespace, not sure how SOAPUI can add extra
namespace automatically.

Freeman

On 2011-3-31, at 下午12:53, Dipti Vaidya wrote:

> Hi Freeman,
>
> I've been trying out what is described by Dan in the post you
> mentioned, but
> it doesn't seem to work for me.
> I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.
>
> Here's what my custom interceptor looks like
>
> myCustomInterceptor extends AbstractSoapInterceptor
> {
>   super.phase(Phase.PRE_STREAM);
>   addBefore(SoapOutInterceptor.class.getName());
> }
>
> handleMessage(SoapMessage message)
> {
> Map&lt;String, String&gt; nsMap = new HashMap&lt;String, String&gt;();
> nsMap.put("ns2", "http://www.test.com");
> mesage.put("soap.env.ns.map", nsMap);
> }
>
> I've added myCustomInterceptor to the list of of OutInterceptors in my
> Spring service bean endpoint bean definition.
>
> When I run in debug mode, I see the constructor for
> MyCustomInterceptor is
> being called..but the handleMessage method is never called.
>
> What am I missing here? When is the handleMessage called? Is the map
> to be
> populated in the handleMessage method or is there someother method
> in the
> code that the map should be populated?
>
> Please let me know.
> Thanks,