Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Rashmi Ranjan Rath <Ra...@infosys.com> on 2018/05/21 11:53:36 UTC

Getting error pop up while giving print option

Hi Team,
We are generating PDF for our application, this is a common functionality throughout the application. When we are trying to give 'Print' option in Adobe XI, we are getting attached error. Could you please assist us what all changes we need to do so that we will not get this error pop up.

Note: When we are giving print for 1st time we are getting the error. Although print functionality is working fine but error message is annoying to client. From 2nd time onwards we are not getting any errors.

[cid:image001.png@01D3EED2.6B66FA10]

Regards,
Rashmiranjan

Re: Getting error pop up while giving print option

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Please post the code (minimal code that reproduces the situation) and
link to the PDF and mention what version you are using.

Tilman