Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/24 08:02:36 UTC

Question about the activeio dependency in camel-jms component

Hi,

I just run the mvn install against the latest trunk code in camel and
got the test fail in camel-jms component.
When I used mvn -X to find more information , I found maven alway adds
the activeio 3.1  SNAPSHOT  dependency even we specify the activemq-core
5.0.0 dependency in the parent pom.xml.

Does activemq 5.0.0 depends on the activeio 3.1-SNAPSHOT ?
If so , it is not a good dependency.

Regards,

Willem

Re: Question about the activeio dependency in camel-jms component

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 24/04/2008, Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I just run the mvn install against the latest trunk code in camel and got
> the test fail in camel-jms component.
>  When I used mvn -X to find more information , I found maven alway adds the
> activeio 3.1  SNAPSHOT  dependency even we specify the activemq-core 5.0.0
> dependency in the parent pom.xml.
>
>  Does activemq 5.0.0 depends on the activeio 3.1-SNAPSHOT ?

Yes

>  If so , it is not a good dependency.

Agreed! :)

It'll be fixed when 5.1.0 goes out - which is hopefully real soon now.
(Feel free to vote in the thread on dev@activemq.apache.org :)

--
James
-------