Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shyla <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/07 01:13:17 UTC

Structured Streaming with Kafka Source, does it work??

I am trying to do Structured Streaming with Kafka Source. Please let me know
where I can find some sample code for this. Thanks

Re: Structured Streaming with Kafka Source, does it work??

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.
The Kafka source will only appear in 2.0.2 -- see this thread for the current release candidate: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/597d630135e9eb3ede54bb0cc0b61a2b57b189588f269a64b58c9243@%3Cdev.spark.apache.org%3E . You can try that right now if you want from the staging Maven repo shown there. The vote looks likely to pass so an actual release should hopefully also be out soon.

Matei

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jaya!