Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Lauren Dahlin <ld...@simons-rock.edu> on 2012/03/04 21:22:36 UTC

Design Document Size

Hi All,

Is there a way to view the file size (in kb, mb, gb, etc.) of a design
document view either in Futon or through the command line? My
database.couch files are in /var/lib/couchdb/0.10.0. I'm running
couchdb on Ubuntu 10 through Amazon ec2.

Thanks!

Lauren

Re: Design Document Size

Posted by Jeroen Janssen <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think the .dsgname_design is a directory containing the actual view
files (based on a checksum of the design document).
The 4096 bytes you are seeing is probably the 'size' of the directory
entry on disk itself.

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen

Re: Design Document Size