Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/08 06:29:05 UTC

[Concerns] Project Neutral Status? [DISCUSS] A New Apache APISIX sub-project - A Profile Toolkit For Apache APISIX

I think I had mentioned, that this is not a suitable topic in the main
list from the foundation perspective.

But you still asked, I have to speak out about the concerns about the
neutral status of the project PMC.

The APISIX should be purely neutral from any vendor, which is one
major purpose of the ASF.

I am not sure why you still posted here, especially since you are not
even an API7 employee, why are you asking this?
Is this PMC not neutral? What do you feel those two options should be
determined by a community? Is anyone or any group forcing you to do
this? Or the status of the project makes you feel `api7 owns/controls
this project?`?

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

hui li <yo...@apache.org> 于2022年7月8日周五 11:04写道: