Posted to dev@joshua.apache.org by Matt Post <po...@cs.jhu.edu> on 2016/05/25 19:48:24 UTC

too many emails

Does someone know how to turn off the mailing of all github comments to dev?

The way I see it, we all have to be on dev, so it should be for people, not robots. I am getting every comment about three times.

I would just do it but I don't know how.

Re: too many emails

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
We can move the Github announcements to different list if it is too noisy