Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Lan Liang <li...@163.com> on 2022/08/17 05:15:47 UTC

Doc for developing-binary-protocol

Hi pegasus teams:

 I'm looking for developing-binary-protocol about ReplicaServer between MetaServer and got the nothing, just like https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/next/developing-binary-protocol, Have more detail for metaServer on offical doc would be great.

Remind me if i missed something,Thanks

- Bests
- Lan.Liang

Re: Doc for developing-binary-protocol

Posted by Yingchun Lai <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lan Liang,

Some of the messages between ReplicaServer and MetaServer:
configuration_update_request/response
configuration_query_by_node_request/response
query_replica_info_request/response
query_app_info_request/response
bulk_load_request/response

Best regards,