Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@levelseas.com> on 2001/07/25 09:53:12 UTC

Indexed properties

Hi,

What I want to do is to have multiple text fields in a table get assigned to
an array or collection property in an ActionForm.

I've followed a few threads in the newsgroups about this and have tried some
jsp code:

<logic:iterate id="myObject" name="indexedForm" property="indexedPropsList">
        <TR>
            <TD><html:text name="myObject" property="name"
indexed="true"/></TD>
        </TR>
    </logic:iterate>

but this produces this jsp error:

/pages/test/TestIndexedPropertyPage_Body.jsp(11): for tag 'text' handler
type 'org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TextTag' has no property 'indexed'

Is the "indexed" property a non-standard struts patch / extension I have to
use?

Thanks
Nathan

the system manager.