Posted to builds@apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/12/13 08:30:27 UTC

[windows1] offline

Hi Gavin,

As 'windows2' has, as far as i can tell, not been configured to run
the Apache Flex builds yet, we are dependant on 'windows1'. And
'windows1' appears to be offline.

Help?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [windows1] offline

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Maybe I've been a bit harsh in my previous emails, but I wasn't
blaming anybody, just asking for some attention.

Thanks for looking into it.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

RE: [windows1] offline

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Re: [windows1] offline

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Can you please look at 'windows1', it has been offline for a couple of days.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

RE: [windows1] offline

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Thanks Erik, will take a look.

Gav...

Re: [windows1] offline

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-builds/201312.mbox/%3CCAJs%2BwW2zsLp4t6k60BZpeTigpXYnT%3DwzVBwVqGvMBMMGhbPJkw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

RE: [windows1] offline

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Re: [windows1] offline

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
I'm sorry, but it's been 10 days now and in that time we've seen very
little activity from the 'powers that be'. We've even had to make
substantial changes to our own project to work around the failure of
the slave and now we've implemented that, the slave has been offline
for more than a day.

If someone takes one the responsibility to maintain a machine, and
refuses all help when it's offered, I don't think it's asking too much

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht