Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Tino Schöllhorn <t....@plattform-gmbh.de> on 2020/05/11 06:30:00 UTC

Maven-Repository for older (pre 9) releases

Hi,

we are developing a package which has a dependency to a quite old
netbeans-version. As quite a few things have changed in the setup of
Netbeans there seems to be problem with the documented Maven-Repository
(see: http://bits.netbeans.org/mavenutilities/nb-repository-plugin/)

The Maven-Repository http://bits.netbeans.org/maven2/ is currently not
available and returns a HTTP-Error 500. Is there another URL for that
repository?

If this is the wrong list for posting such messages please let me know
where to address  this issue.

Thanks for any help!

Tino

--
Tino Schöllhorn
Diplom Wirtschaftsinformatiker

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 9955
Geschäftsführer: Olaf Kellermeier, Tino Schöllhorn

Re: Maven-Repository for older (pre 9) releases

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
No need to compile yourself, I think you can start with a netbeans install.
Does using NetBeans 8.2 not work? By using I don't mean using as an IDE but
using as a parameter to the populate plugin which should find the ready
compiled JARs in there.

--emi

Posted by Tino Schöllhorn <t....@plattform-gmbh.de>.
Hi emi,