Posted to users@flex.apache.org by kinjal patel <ki...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/01 11:09:45 UTC

Re: Ant build for FlexJS

Hello Alex,

I have used SDK Installer to install FlexJS sdk.I have also set Flex_HOME
and FALCON_HOME to FlexJS sdk but getting same error.

Thanks

Re: Ant build for FlexJS

Posted by kinjal patel <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alex,

Thanks a lot Alex this works for me.

Thanks,
Kinjal

Re: Ant build for FlexJS

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 1/1/16, 2:09 AM, "kinjal patel" <ki...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello Alex,
>
>I have used SDK Installer to install FlexJS sdk.I have also set Flex_HOME
>and FALCON_HOME to FlexJS sdk but getting same error.
>
>Thanks

Try removing this from your Ant script:
<source-path path-element="${FALCON_HOME}/frameworks" />

-Alex