Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Altuğ Bilgin Altıntaş <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/12 13:41:52 UTC

AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable

Hi,

I've questions about AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable, here they are

1 - Is it possible to remove NavigationToolbar from top of this because i
want navigation bar at the end  - I want to use addBottomToolbar....

2 - I tried  to export the data to excel using classic
ComponentRequestTarget, it works great ! but every FilterToolbar elements
also exported too (Textfields ...) Also I tried to make FilterToolbar
visible before exported to excel like :

filterToolbar.setVisible(true);
super.respond(requestCycle); -- > exporting to excel
filterToolbar.setVisible(false); -- > recover it

but it doesn't work (- i made filterToolbar set
setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true) - )

How can i get rid off  FilterToolbar  while exporting?

3 - It is very similar to question #2 - How can i make a CheckBoxColumn
visibility "false" according to case.?

Thanks.

--
*Altuğ*
** <http://www.kodcu.com>

Re: AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable

Posted by Altuğ Bilgin Altıntaş <al...@gmail.com>.
As Igor said,

I create a new instance DataTable (with new Columns) and add form again.

//
 users =  new MyAjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable<Contact>
                                ("users", createColumnsForExcel(),
dataProvider, 10);
 form.remove(users);
 form.add(users)

solved.

Thanks.

Posted by Alexander Morozov <al...@gmail.com>.
You should replace you table component with another column list and when
export to excel. I do not know other way to hide some columns.

Re: AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable

Posted by Altuğ Bilgin Altıntaş <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
you may need to create your own ajaxdatatable
defaultdatatable is a datatable with default toolbars