Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Meeusen, Christopher W." <Me...@mayo.edu> on 2010/03/16 18:28:18 UTC

Axis2 admin credientials

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a way to create multiple user accounts with
differing privileges in axis2?  I would like to have two users say x and
y.  x is the only one that can upload services, but y can disengage a
service.  Is something like this possible?  Doesn't seem to be from a
quick glance at axis2.xml.....

Thanks,

Chris Meeusen
Programmer/Analyst
Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN

Re: Axis2 admin credientials

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:58 PM, Meeusen, Christopher W. <
Meeusen.Christopher@mayo.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm wondering if there is a way to create multiple user accounts with
> differing privileges in axis2?  I would like to have two users say x and
> y.  x is the only one that can upload services, but y can disengage a
> service.  Is something like this possible?  Doesn't seem to be from a
> quick glance at axis2.xml.....

you can not do this with Axis2. But you can do this with WSO2 WSAS[1] which
users axis2 with embeded tomcat.

thanks,
Amila.

[1] http://wso2.org/projects/wsas/java