Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Manoj Babu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/26 12:29:48 UTC

Fwd: muliple sqoop scripts parallel

hi,
I am trying to run multiple sqoop scripts parallel from Java using
Sqoop.run(args) but only sqoop getting succeeded. And when using new
ImportTool.run(sqoopoptions) it could run parallel but the -- direct option
not recognized.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Thanks

--
Cheers!
Manoj.

--
Cheers!
Manoj.

Re: muliple sqoop scripts parallel

Posted by Manoj Babu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Syed. That help me to proceed 😄

--
Cheers!
Manoj.

Re: Fwd: muliple sqoop scripts parallel