Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/07/05 12:05:17 UTC

[FlexUnit] Have we ever built or released this?

Hi,

I was having some spare time waiting for some "business processes" to grant me some privileges, so being sort of stuck for asjs at the moment, I decided to give FlexUnit a try in building this with maven.

I did have to add a few minor additions to my plugin but I managed to get most of the project to build with Maven. But I did notice a lot of stuff I can't imagine that we ever managed to get it running with Ant in the first place. Now my question is: Did we ever build FlexUnit with Ant at Apache? If not do you mind if I fix stuff in there without going the extra mile with a separate branch?

Chris

AW: [FlexUnit] Have we ever built or released this?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well ... whatever, I created a new branch and setup a build-job to build it:

https://builds.apache.org/view/E-G/view/Flex/job/flex-flexunit%20(maven)/7/console

Success tastes so sweet :-)

But I'll have to investigate if the Ant build does additional stuff that I haven't implemented yet. For now it produces the same SWCs, if they have the same content, I'll/we'll have to verify.

Chris