Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Osay Osman Yuuni <oy...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/19 14:27:13 UTC

Seeking Clarification for XenServer FC Primary Storage

Hi,
I want to use my FC LUN for primary storage.  I have followed the
instructions but I'm confused by the statement "On the storage server, run
this command to get a unique ID for the new SR".  What is the storage
server?  Is this the pool master?  Or the managment server or what?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Osay

Re: Seeking Clarification for XenServer FC Primary Storage

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 20, 2014, at 7:37 AM, Osay Osman Yuuni <oy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. The documentation needs to be updated.  It's confusing when they
> say "On the storage server ....".

we are changing the docs format, it should be easy for you to submit a github pull request:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-docs-admin

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-docs-install

if you don't want to, do open a bug at http://issues.apache.org so we can fix it.

thanks