Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2018/02/11 11:16:14 UTC

Report time / Plans for 2018

Dear fellow comitters,

its report time again for our project and I would like to set the goals for 2018.

As we have several unreleased improvements an bugfixes, my first goal would be to cut a new release in the coming months.
Any suggestions or ideas what should or should not go into this release?

Also I would like to see a redesign of our project website and make it more attractive to users both from design and information content.

If anyone has any further suggestions or objections to this, please let me know.
Otherwise I would appreciate to get a brief thumbs up (+1) from you for this plan.

Regards
Rainer

AW: Re: Report time / Plans for 2018

Posted by Dimitar Simeonov <di...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.