Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by StanleyH <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/06 21:05:27 UTC

is there anything I can simulate database with JMS?

I am implementing a voice-email system but I am running out of time.

Re: is there anything I can simulate database with JMS?

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes Derby supports blobs - or if you don't want to use JDBC - you
could use Kaha  which allows you to create persistent maps or lists -
see the javadocs on org.apache.activemq.kaha

cheers,

Rob

Posted by StanleyH <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.