Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Daniel Cheung <ko...@shaw.ca> on 2013/07/09 02:03:59 UTC

Reinstalled Apache DS and default admin password doesn't work

I reinstalled Apached DS on Linux and when I try to make a connection using
the Studio, the default admin password doesn't work.  Is there a way to
change the password not using the Studio?

Re: Reinstalled Apache DS and default admin password doesn't work

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 7/9/13 2:03 AM, Daniel Cheung a écrit :
> I reinstalled Apached DS on Linux and when I try to make a connection using
> the Studio, the default admin password doesn't work.  Is there a way to
> change the password not using the Studio?

Are you sure you don't have another instance running ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com