Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Michael M. Brzycki" <mb...@gehrke-law.com> on 2003/11/29 20:48:01 UTC

Patches needed for Tutorial2?

Hello all,

I've been evaluating Tapestry for use in our web applications, and as
part of the process, I've come across Tutorial2.  It appears that it
could use some patches on it, especially on the sample code (old DTD and
package names).

I'm actually volunteering to do some of the changes as I find them, I
would just like some approval to proceed and recommendations what areas
to concentrate on.

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael M. Brzycki
Director of Information Technology

* * * * * * * * CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE * * * * * * * *

This e-mail or the documents accompanying this e-mail contain information which may be confidential or privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named on this transmission.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is without authorization and is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately so that we can take action to correct the problem.

Re: Patches needed for Tutorial2?

Posted by "Michael M. Brzycki" <mb...@gehrke-law.com>.
Let me give some clarification here, since I have received a couple of
emails asking me about what Tutorial2 is.

Tutorial2 is another tutorial in the cvs repository (under
jakarta-tapestry\examples\Tutorial2), which was not bundled into the
Tapestry-3.0-beta-3 distribution.  It is, however, listed in the
TODO.html as something to be replacing the current bundled tutorial.

Also, some clarifications from the committers about the vision for this
tutorial in light of other tutorials out there on sourceforge and
dorffweb would be enlightening.

Michael