Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Adam Goldband <ad...@cnet.com> on 2000/08/14 07:21:25 UTC

Re: Help required

Hi,

Your classpath looks good, but I would wonder if you have any un-intentional
line breaks in it.  This can happen very easily, especially in Windows
systems . . .

If this is not your problem, then I am at a loss, without being able to get
my grubby hands on your system . . .

Best of luck...

adam

 Adam S. Goldband