Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Friedrich <ft...@frontwire.com> on 2001/04/04 18:13:12 UTC

Re[2]: Using mm.mysql.jdbc.

Thanks, it now talks to the database. However there was another line I also had to change, it was :

processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor=DBWeblogic,DBOracle,DBInstantDB,DBPostgres,DBSybase,DBInformix,DBMM

in addition to:

processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBMM=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

Now it works. Thanks, Friedrich.