Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Anonymitaet _ <an...@hotmail.com> on 2021/04/26 09:46:43 UTC

[Ecosystem] AMQP1_0 connector for Pulsar is available!

Hi Pulsar enthusiasts,

As we know, both Pulsar and AMQP are popular and they have grown rapidly in recent years. Many users want to leverage the benefits of both and looking for an integration between them.

Today we’re excited to share some good news: the AMQP1_0 connector for Pulsar is available! This connector enables your application to publish and consume data using the AMQP 1.0-compliant broker and move data bi-directionally between Pulsar and AMQP service.

For organizations or anyone looking to deploy reactive data pipelines around Pulsar and AMQP, try it out<https://github.com/streamnative/pulsar-io-amqp-1-0/tree/master>!

If you want to know more details about the AMQP1_0 connector, do not hesitate to click here<https://streamnative.io/en/blog/tech/2021-04-26-announcing-amqp10-connector-for-apache-pulsar>.

Happy Connecting!

Sincerely,