Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/01 15:40:01 UTC

Re: Purchase Order Adjustments

Please check the OrderAdjustmentType table is link with Order Adjustment.

It has all type of adjustment.and yes it is common for both sales and
purchase order.

Best Regards,
Rishi

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Dear Emad,
Yes it is tried to tell the same with additional information of adjustment
types. There is no specific adjustments specific to sales order only.
And purchase order may also have the adjustments or discount, so it uses
the common types for both orders if business requires.

But if PO placed thru quotes then adjustments are not required because
approved quotes make the orders. But still it may have quantity breaks or
shipping charge or tax. Final word is PO uses the same adjustment types.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*