Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Lalit Kumar Jha <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/12 12:49:12 UTC

Hello!! Apache Ignite Dev

Hi,

This wekend I came across this exiting Apache project and I was looking for
contributing in development of open source project (in distributed
computing).

Help me through understanding project, its roadmap, release cycle and dev
 env setup etc, by sharing pointers.

Thanks,
Lalit
https://in.linkedin.com/in/lalitkumarjha
Blog: spring-webservice-2-step-by-step.blogspot.com
GitHub: https://github.com/sylentprayer

Re: Hello!! Apache Ignite Dev

Posted by Lalit Kumar Jha <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

Followed provided link and submitted pull request for IGNITE-530 Twitter
Data Streamer. Do I need to provide documents (design or code example) for
this. Let me know where tto create documentation.

Re: Hello!! Apache Ignite Dev

Posted by Sergi Vladykin <se...@gmail.com>.
Lalit,

Re: Hello!! Apache Ignite Dev