Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Patrick Wiener <wi...@apache.org> on 2021/01/29 10:34:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PPMC member: Grainier Perera

Hi all,

on behalf of the StreamPipes PPMC, it is my pleasure to inform you that
Grainier Perera has accepted the offer to become PPMC member of the
StreamPipes project.

Over the last 8 month as a committer, Grainier has worked on several
valuable features for StreamPipes and has been actively involved in
discussions on the mailing list. Besides, he has been actively pushing
community building and recently organized a session to present
StreamPipes to the Siddhi-Community, where he has also been engaged
as a core member of the Siddhi project (a lightweight CEP library we also
incorporate as a runtime wrapper) for many years.

Please join me in congratulating Grainier for becoming a StreamPipes PPMC
member!

Patrick

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PPMC member: Grainier Perera

Posted by Grainier Perera <gr...@apache.org>.
Thank you! Look forward to contributing :)

Grainier Perera.

Posted by Marco Heyden <he...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Grainier!

Marco