Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Serge Shikov <sh...@inbox.ru> on 2014/05/04 13:58:14 UTC

Re[2]: zip file best practices

 It will be very good also if all ZipEntry fields (see below) will be added to message as headers.

String name; // entry name
long time = -1; // modification time (in DOS time)
long crc = -1; // crc-32 of entry data
long size = -1; // uncompressed size of entry data
long csize = -1; // compressed size of entry data
int method = -1; // compression method
int flag = 0; // general purpose flag
byte[] extra; // optional extra field data for entry
String comment; // optional comment string for entry

Some of this data could be helpful for processing entries, if available for camel route code. And it should be easy to add - just one line for each field, or even

answer.setHeader("zipEntry", current.clone());
to add entry itself.