Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Slatcher <st...@scientia.com> on 2002/05/13 10:03:14 UTC

How robust is JSTL beta 2?

Before I dive into JSTL for the first time I would appreciate it if someone
could please give me a rough idea about how many problems (OK,
let's be frank, I mean bugs) I might hit in beta 2.  Are they clustered in
particular areas?

BTW I tried to find archives for this list to answer my question, but without
success.  Is this list archived?

Cheers

Steve Slatcher

Re: How robust is JSTL beta 2?

Posted by "Carole E. Mah" <ca...@mama.stg.brown.edu>.
On Mon, 13 May 2002, Steve Slatcher wrote:
> BTW I tried to find archives for this list to answer my question, but without
> success.  Is this list archived?

I have found archives at both servlets.com and covalent.net.

The ones at servlets.com are better IMO because they provide a search
facility so you can search both the body and headings of messages.

-carole

Carole E. Mah                     carolem@stg.brown.edu
           Senior Programmer/Analyst
   Brown University Scholarly Technology Group
               phn 401-863-2669
               fax 401-863-9313
            http://www.stg.brown.edu/
  personal: http://www.stg.brown.edu/~carolem/

Re: How robust is JSTL beta 2?

Posted by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net>.
Beta2 represents a snapshot of the final JSTL that's in pretty good shape.
If you pull from the nightly Jakarta CVS archives, you'll be getting the
most up-to-date version that has no known issues (or at least only very
minor ones known).

--
Shawn Bayern
"JSP Standard Tag Library"   http://www.jstlbook.com