Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/11 22:55:07 UTC

[VOTE][ACS44] release candidate 4.4.2 RC 1 in branch 4.4-RC20141111T2244

Hi All,

I've created a 4.4.2 release, with the following artifacts up for a vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.4
Commit: b063205a3efcc194e0a4b7addb4504e6eb180c0b

List of changes:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=4.4

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.4.2

PGP release keys (signed using 4096R/AA4736F3):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to
indicate "(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

--
Daan

Re: [VOTE][ACS44] release candidate 4.4.2 RC 1 in branch 4.4-RC20141111T2244

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
never mind this release candidate, as in calling off the vote. The
release is completely useless.

will look at a new one.

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org>.
-1

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Geoff,

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
h Geoff

Posted by Geoff Higginbottom <ge...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Daan,

The link to the list of changes does not appear to work

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540> | M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@cloudstackguru<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://5>

On 11 Nov 2014, at 21:55, Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi All,

I've created a 4.4.2 release, with the following artifacts up for a vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.4
Commit: b063205a3efcc194e0a4b7addb4504e6eb180c0b

List of changes: