Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2008/09/02 12:16:08 UTC

Weird modeler behavior

I have a Mac Modeler build from trunk, just did an rm -rf ~/.cayenne,
and opened one of my existing projects.

* Doing Command F to search for an entity; type entity name pattern
* The window pops up with a list of matching things
* I select 1 obj entity. Instead of displaying entity editor, the
right panel goes blank.

Sometimes this happens on selection of a second entity, not first. I
also noticed that if I select multiple entities one after another,
multiple selections are made on the left hand tree. Console log
doesn't show anything abnormal.

Sequence of events above completely messes up the modeler. After that
selecting objects from the tree results in overlapping views and other
craziness. I can post snapshots if needed.

Andrus

Re: Weird modeler behavior

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi Andrey,

Thanks a lot for the quick fix. I tested the patch and committed it a
few minutes ago. Things are looking much better now.

Andrus

Re: Weird modeler behavior

Posted by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com>.
Andrus,