Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vilya Harvey <vi...@lineone.net> on 2004/06/10 11:33:08 UTC

Looking for a HowTo on adding widgets to CForms.

Hi all,

Lately I've been trying to add my own widget to CForms. The CForms code is
fairly clear, but there seems to be a lot of places where things need to be
changed/added. Is there a HowTo document anywhere which describes the
necessary steps?

For those that are interested, the widget I'm trying to add is an extension
of the standard repeater which has built-in support for pagination. I'm
fairly new to Cocoon in general, so if there's a better way to get the same
result I'd love to hear it! I can imagine adding support for other widgets
in future though (tree widget, anyone?), so it would definitely be helpful
to have a Widget HowTo.

Cheers,
Vil.
--